Abengoa looking to sell Uruguayan prison to Aberdeen fund

24 April 2020 - 12:00 am UTC

Spanish developer Abengoa is negotiating the sale of a prison public-private partnership (PPP) project it owns in Uruguay, a source told Inframation.

The acquirer is Andean Social Infrastructure Fund I, a fund managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments.

Teyma, a local subsidiary of Abengoa, owns 85% of the project while a joint venture between Goddard Enterprises and LSG Sky Chefs own the remaining 15%.

Read More