Infrastructure Ontario shortlisted three teams for the QEW Credit River Bridge P3 project, according to a 12 August announcement.
The three teams shortlisted are :
Keystone Transportation Partners
• Applicant Lead – Peter Kiewit Sons ULC & Dufferin Construction Company
• Construction Team – Peter Kiewit Sons ULC & Dufferin Construction Company
• Financial Advisor – Peter Kiewit Sons ULC
Credit River Developers
• Applicant Lead – Ferrovial Agromán S.A
• Construction Team – Ferrovial Agromán S.A.
• Financial Advisor – Scotia Capital Inc.
• Applicant Lead – EllisDon Capital Inc. and Coco Paving Inc.
• Construction Team – EllisDon Capital Inc. and Coco Paving Inc.
• Financial Advisor – EllisDon Capital Inc.
A successful team is expected to be announced for the DBF project in summer 2020.
Project officials will look to address the structural needs of the Credit River Bridge and ensure the roadway elements – lane width, shoulders, barriers, etc. – meet the current standards.
Optimus SBR is the fairness monitor on the project.